Tuesday 13 December 2011

Schedule

Diary Entry
At least one per week so that I stay on top of work
Key Concepts Research
Analysis of similar products such as: front covers, contents pages and double page spread
Proposal
Type of magazine and what will be in the magazine.
Target Audience
Part of the Proposal. Explains the chosen target audience and why I have chosen them.
Mood Board
Expresses what I think the genre represents.
Colour Connotations
Colours that I will use in my magazine that represent my genre.
Name Ideas
Potential magazine name ideas and what they
Photo shoot
A photo shoot that contains a many images of my model. I will use some on my magazine.
Contact Sheet
Displays all the photos I took on my photo shoot and make it look professional.
Model Release Form
A form that makes the model signs it so that I can use them in my magazine.
Sell Line Ideas
Ideas for the different sell lines that will appear on my front cover.
Front cover draft
A first sketched idea of what my front cover will look like.
Contents page draft
A first sketched idea of what my contents page will look like.
Double page spread draft
A first sketched idea of what my double page spread will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment