Tuesday 13 December 2011

Week 11

This week I started my article draft. The article was going to be on my two cover models. I will lay it out as an interview. this means there will be questions and answers from both artists. Here is a small piece of what i have already done:
 
Chord: How does it feel to be compared to the Beatles and some even calling you “The new Beatles”?
Ramon :(laughs) Ermm well obviously to get a fifth of The Beatles success would be amazing!!! But I don’t think we are quite there yet! The fact some people are comparing us to them is awesome! And being called the new Beatles is Mad. Who came up with that name?
Chord : Music critics around the world!!
Ramon: Oh then that’s insanely good!!
Kitt: I didn’t know that either. That’s news to both of us! A comparison with the Beatles is an honour. To even be in the same sentence as then is frankly a privilege. I was and still am a huge fan of the Beatles. They formed the foundation of the music we listen to today!

As you can see i have coloured the text in three colours. Red is for the interviewer and blue and green is for the interviewees and my cover models.

No comments:

Post a Comment